THE WEEKEND WELLNESS RETREAT
Tue, 21 Apr|
200 HR Yoga Teacher Training Rainforest Rebirth
The Kula Collective 200-hour training provides a deep immersion into the practice of yoga - living, learning and embracing all aspects of a yogic lifestyle and deepening the connection to oneself and the earth through the wisdom of shamanic healing practices.
Time & Location
21-Apr-2020, 16:00 – 15-May-2020, 11:00
Sattva Land, Mile 21, Hummingbird Hwy, Middlesex, Belize
About The Event
Highlights of the Rainforest Rebirth 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training:
- Observe and understand permaculture food growing systems, off-grid solutions and water harvesting techniques
- Use Earth Medicine practices, sacred ceremony and the wisdom of the shamans to transform your world, understand your soul's journey and reveal your true connection to Self
- Disconnect from the swirl of the everyday world as you connect to the immense power of nature and simple living in the wild Belizean jungle
- Experience community life on a sustainable permaculture farm, living in harmony with our surroundings
- Learn about and taste tropical food and medicinal herbs from the abundant jungle gardens, alchemized with love in our outdoor kitchen
- Feed your soul on 3 Gourmet jungle vegetarian meals per day, mostly organic & local with many raw food options and local superfoods
- Disconnect as you leave roads and phone network behind
- Eat, breathe and live yoga as you immerse yourself in the interconnected ecosystems and holistic lifestyle of Sattvaland
Kula Collective's 200hr YTT focuses on the expansion of our own sacred consciousness, so that we can fully embody our practice and radiate the teachings of yoga by united in mind, body and spirit. All of our programs meet Yoga Alliance standards for teaching methodology, anatomy, yogic theory and special education. This course will provide a solid foundation of yoga history, the four traditional paths, 8 limbs of ashtanga yoga, meditation and exploration of asana through our signature Kula Flow and its asana analysis.
After learning the Kula Flow we deepen our understanding of Self through study of yoga philosophy, cleansing, Bhakti Yoga and ceremony. We share creative teaching methodology for designing balanced and holistic classes, using the Kula Signature Sequences as building blocks and providing support for new teachers to creatively sequence their own classes. The course will give multiple opportunities for participants to teach and receive feedback, so that they leave with not only a fully prepared sequence, but multiple shorter sequences and a plethora of inspiration ready to create from the heart.
For more information and registration visit: